Total Wallcovering has been in business for over 30 years and we sell only first quality products. We want you to be happy with your purchase from us. If any of our products don’t meet or exceed your expectations or the advertised quality, we will do our best to make it right. All products come with a manufacturer's warranty.
If for any reason you need to return an item, our customer service personnel will guide you through the return process and provide you with a Return Authorization number to insure you receive your proper credit. Keep in mind that it is always a good idea to purchase an extra double roll of the wallpaper or extra spool of border when you order to have on hand should you run short or should repairs be needed in the future. This assures that you will have the merchandise available when you need it and in the same run number.
OUR RETURN POLICY
You may request return for most items sold by Total Wallcovering. We ask that you request authorization and return the merchandise within 14 days of receipt of shipment. All wallpaper returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee unless defective. When you receive your order, make sure that you thoroughly inspect it for correct quantity and pattern.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after receipt of shipment
- Cut fabric yardage.
- 54" commercial goods.
- Any customized or personalized product
- Case-priced wallpaper or borders
- Wallpaper Murals
- Any stated clearance, closeout or discontinued items
- Any SuperSaver items unless defective
- Any merchandise not returned in resaleable condition
- Any merchandise returned without a Return Authorization
Please do not send items back to us without a Return Authorization, as we do not issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
Although it is rare, sometimes a wallpaper manufacturer will have a pattern on back order or decide to discontinue an item. Please understand that when this does occur, it is out of our control, but we do our best to notify you of any delays or discontinued items just as soon as we get the information from the manufacturer. We recommend that you wait until you have received your entire order before scheduling installation with your wallpaper hanger.
Packaging and Sending Your Returns
- Please call our toll free number 1-888-366-3199, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization number. Our customer service personnel will be happy to assist you with this process.
- Pack the items in their original shipping condition, along with the packing slip, securely in a box. You can use the box the items arrived in, or another box, if you prefer.
- Write the Return Authorization number that you were issued on the outside of the box.
- Our customer service personnel will give you complete return instructions when you call or email to return your package.
You will be issued a refund after we receive the merchandise back in our warehouse. We will notify you via email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase.
If your return is not due to our error or defective merchandise, you are responsible for the return shipping costs. The original shipping and handling fees are not refundable. If you have questions or concerns about a return or refund, please feel free to call or email us.